Featured Tequila of the Month Casa Noble Tequila
Triple distilled. Certified organic. Small batch.
TRIPLE DISTILLATIONMost tequila is distilled twice. But craving a higher-quality, superior tequila, we became one of the first to distill tequila three times. Achieving the purest tequila we ever tasted, plus the characteristics and aromatic essence that are uniquely Casa Noble.ORGANICLong before becoming one of the first certified organic tequilas, our devotion to preserving the land was present in everything we do. From establishing agave fields on a high altitude estate, to making our own compost, we continue giving back to nature because of everything it’s given us.SMALL BATCHTequila that's crafted in small batches. Allowing us to continue our experimentation with the aging process, barrel selection, and even the treatment of our barrels. For an ultra premium, limited-run tequila that is truly one of a kind.
Posted by O. Gonzalez on 3rd January, 2017 | Comments | Trackbacks | Permalink
Categories: Mexican Food in San Antonio, Un Poquito de Todo, 12 Great-Tasting Margaritas for the Holiday Season, 20-foot tall fountain crafted in Mexico, Best Margaritas in San Antonio, Fiesta Plaza at La Fogata, Fiesta San Antonio, La Fogata Awards
Tags: 000 light variations courtesy of the latest LED lighting system., Fiesta Plaza at La Fogata, 20-foot tall fountain crafted in Mexico, Un Poquito de Todo, La Fogata Tequila of the Month, La Fogata Awards
Great things happen at La Fogata this holiday season .
TEQUILA HERRADURA Featured Tequila of the Month.
Those who’ve achieved greatness didn’t get there by luck, and at Tequila Herradura we’re no different. We’ve always believed that making the best tasting tequila on the planet takes time, passion and an unwavering belief in doing things the right way. For the last 145 years, we’ve been proving that commitment with every single bottle that bears our horseshoe. And for 145 years we’ve never stopped trying to make the world’s best tequila just a little better every day. Because here, we know luck is earned.
PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY
Posted by O. Sanchez on 2nd December, 2016 | Comments | Trackbacks | Permalink
Categories: 12 Great-Tasting Margaritas for the Holiday Season, 20-foot tall fountain crafted in Mexico, Best Margaritas in San Antonio, Enjoy Holiday Margaritas at La Fogata, Fiesta San Antonio, Fiesta Starts at La Fogata, Holiday tamales from La Fogata available November 20 through December 31, La Fogata Awards, Un Poquito de Todo
Tags: La Fogata Special Tamale Recipe, La Fogata Awards, Holiday tamales from La Fogata available November 20 through December 31, Maragaritas blended to create holiday cheer, Mexican Food in San Antonio, Fiesta Starts at La Fogata, Fiesta San Antonio, Fiesta Plaza at La Fogata, Best Margaritas in San Antonio, 000 light variations courtesy of the latest LED lighting system., Commercial canopy available at La Fogata for up to 1000 people
La Fogata has won many awards and gained numerous accolades from city, state and national press over the past 35 years, including:
- Voted the Best Margarita in the annual 2014 Best of San Antonio, San Antonio Current
- People’s Choice Award, Second Place, KLRN Wine Taste
- City Guide San Antonio Best Margarita, Best Mexican Food
- City Search Best Margarita, Romantic Dining, Mexican Food, Outdoor Dining, Date Spot
- San Antonio’s Margarita Pour Off: so many awards that La Fogata retired from the competition!
- San Antonio Express News Readers Choice Awards for Margaritas, Salsa, Outdoor Dining, To Take Out of Town Guests, Enchiladas, and Mexican Restaurant
- Texas Monthly, “The 63 Tacos You Must Eat Before You Die”
- Texas Monthly, “Where to Find the Best Salsa”
- San Antonio Magazine, Best Margarita, Reader’s Choice
- San Antonio Express News, “Top Spots for Al Fresco Dining”
- San Antonio Magazine, Best of the City, Queso, Chips and Salsa
- The Current, “Best Of,” Fajitas, Patio, and Margaritas
- Featured as “Texas Comfort Food” in 1,000 Places to See Before You Die by Patricia Schultz
- Southern Living, “Off the Eaten Path: Favorite Southern Dives and 150 Recipes that Made Them Famous” by Morgan Murphy, featuring La Fogata recipes for Cochinita Pibil, Enchiladas Verdes and Chiles Poblanos
- San Antonio Classic Desserts by Helen Thompson & Janice Shay, featuring La Fogata’s Flan recipe and Abuela’s Coconut Flan
- USA Today, San Antonio Mexican Best 10 List
- WOAI-TV, Best Margaritas in San Antonio