Patrón Barrel Select La Fogata Tequila Special Edition Featured Tequila of the Month
WE DIDN'T INVENT TEQUILA, WE JUST PERFECTED IT
The world's highest-quality ultra-premium tequila, crafted from 100% Weber Blue Agave. Must be of legal drinking age to follow. Enjoy responsibly.
The Patrón Spirits Company was founded with the singular goal of producing “the best tequila in the world.” The founders took the 100% pure Weber Blue Agave, gr own in Jalisco Mexico, and blended traditional techniques with modern technology. With the guidance of the renowned master distiller Francisco Alcaraz, the Hacienda Patrón, a state-of-the art distillery was built in Jalisco and designed with a core steeped in tradition.
Patrón Tequila is the world’s number one ultra-premium tequila, available in more than 140 countries across the globe. Imported from Mexico by The Patrón Spirits Company. Las Vegas, NV.
Posted by O.G. on 1st April, 2017 | Comments | Trackbacks | Permalink
Categories: 12 Great-Tasting Margaritas for the Holiday Season, 20-foot tall fountain crafted in Mexico, Best Margaritas in San Antonio, Mexican Food in San Antonio, La Fogata Special Tamale Recipe, Fiesta Starts at La Fogata, La Fogata Awards, Fiesta San Antonio, Fiesta Plaza at La Fogata, Commercial canopy available at La Fogata for up to 1000 people
Tags: La Fogata Tequila of the Month, La Fogata Special Tamale Recipe, La Fogata Awards, Fiesta San Antonio, Mexican Food in San Antonio, Maragaritas blended to create holiday cheer, Fiesta Plaza at La Fogata, Commercial canopy available at La Fogata for up to 1000 people
TASTE of the Northside
La Fogata is a proud sponsor of Brighton Center's Taste of the Northside!
Get ready for the best Fiesta experience you could ask for on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 as Brighton hosts the 18th Annual TASTE of the Northside! With its unique country club setting, all-inclusive ticket pricing, 4 live bands, food from over 50 restaurants around the city and upscale wines & beers this event is nothing short of Fiesta Fabulous!
Brighton Center provides family & community education and developmental services to children with disabilities or delays empowering them to achieve their individual potential making them successful in every community.
Brighton Center sets a strong foundation for children of ALL abilities through early childhood intervention, early childhood education and special education support.
Posted by O. G. on 30th March, 2017 | Comments | Trackbacks | Permalink
Categories: 12 Great-Tasting Margaritas for the Holiday Season, 20-foot tall fountain crafted in Mexico, Best Margaritas in San Antonio, Commercial canopy available at La Fogata for up to 1000 people, Fiesta Plaza at La Fogata, Fiesta San Antonio, Fiesta Starts at La Fogata, La Fogata Awards, Maragaritas blended to create holiday cheer, Mexican Food in San Antonio, Un Poquito de Todo
La Fogata has won many awards and gained numerous accolades from city, state and national press over the past 35 years, including:
- Voted the Best Margarita in the annual 2014 Best of San Antonio, San Antonio Current
- People’s Choice Award, Second Place, KLRN Wine Taste
- City Guide San Antonio Best Margarita, Best Mexican Food
- City Search Best Margarita, Romantic Dining, Mexican Food, Outdoor Dining, Date Spot
- San Antonio’s Margarita Pour Off: so many awards that La Fogata retired from the competition!
- San Antonio Express News Readers Choice Awards for Margaritas, Salsa, Outdoor Dining, To Take Out of Town Guests, Enchiladas, and Mexican Restaurant
- Texas Monthly, “The 63 Tacos You Must Eat Before You Die”
- Texas Monthly, “Where to Find the Best Salsa”
- San Antonio Magazine, Best Margarita, Reader’s Choice
- San Antonio Express News, “Top Spots for Al Fresco Dining”
- San Antonio Magazine, Best of the City, Queso, Chips and Salsa
- The Current, “Best Of,” Fajitas, Patio, and Margaritas
- Featured as “Texas Comfort Food” in 1,000 Places to See Before You Die by Patricia Schultz
- Southern Living, “Off the Eaten Path: Favorite Southern Dives and 150 Recipes that Made Them Famous” by Morgan Murphy, featuring La Fogata recipes for Cochinita Pibil, Enchiladas Verdes and Chiles Poblanos
- San Antonio Classic Desserts by Helen Thompson & Janice Shay, featuring La Fogata’s Flan recipe and Abuela’s Coconut Flan
- USA Today, San Antonio Mexican Best 10 List
- WOAI-TV, Best Margaritas in San Antonio